If you're someone who has a valuable business idea that you would like to get off the ground, but are unsure how to do it. Or you have a business, but lack time and need help sorting/planning out your strategic options to choose the best course of action and achieve the profitability you desire? Maybe you' have a full time job, but are unhappy with it and need the support to find a new one or needs help identifying what your next job could look like. I can help you.
With Business Consulting, you will:
- Learn how to get a new business off the ground by setting professional goals that are manageable so you don't get caught in the "overwhelm" and instead do nothing because you do not know where to start.
- Become more confident in presenting and promoting your business ideas.
- Learn how to market your business effectively via advice on topics such as business naming, product/service offerings and website design.
- Gain clarity in your career endeavors.
Business Consulting is an ongoing professional collaboration between Consultant and Client for the purpose of producing results in the Client’s business endeavors. Our goal is to gain solutions and provide strategies to you. Support comes in the form of questions, listening, guidance, tools, insight, experience, resources, and references. We'll identify the actionable steps to take and you identify the outcomes and results you intend to create over the period of the contract. We will work on creating a structure for you to keep you in action and achieving results.
Your program will include:
- Receive referrals to businesses and individuals who can help you in your endeavors
- Weekly meetings, via face to face, phone or Skype
- A resume review, if applicable
- Email support in between sessions
- Access to my library of resources
Ala carte services, not included in Business Consulting package:
- Website design
- Newsletter design
- Business card design
Please contact me for rates and Business Consulting package options at email@example.com or 646-872-3322.